38. The Second Coming of Christ Part 4
- What does the Bible say about “secret rapture” according to false doctrines?
- Christ’s return to this earth will be glorious (Saint Matthew 24:30),
- It will be visible (Revelation 1: 7),
- It will be personal (Acts 1: 9-11),
- It will be audible. The Lord will return “with the voice of command, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God,” 1 Thessalonians 4:16; Saint Matthew 24:31.
- Spectacular phenomena will occur, San Mateo 24: 29,30; 2 Peter 3:10,
- The first resurrection will take place, and the uprising of the Church, 1 Thessalonians 4: 16-17.
- In short: the coming of the Lord is not a secret act, but a public, and universal one.